The environment, security and quality are issues as important to us as they are to you. You can rest assured that we follow the strictest standards in New Zealand to make sure we live up to all expectations. Here you can see and read more about our different certificates.
ISO 9001 defines the principles to establish a quality management system that allows us to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and industry requirements. Maintaining this certification guarantees that our business:
- Is driven by highly committed management.
- Has a strong customer focus
- Drives a process approach sustained by continual improvement.
AS 4801 is a health and safety management system. This system ensures that our business:
- Has an effective occupational health and safety system (OHS) policy and objectives
- Can establish, assess, and review our own OHS procedures
- Can demonstrate our commitment to OHS to others, via self-declaration or certification
AS 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and certifies that our company’s environmental impact is being measured and improved.
OHSAS 18001 is a framework for an occupational health and safety management system. By using the system we’re able to:
- Create the best possible working conditions for our co-workers
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
ISO 45001 is the new international standard for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS). While it is similar to OHSAS 18001, the new ISO 45001 standard adopts the Annex SL top-level framework of all new and revised ISO management system standards.
Implementing an OHSMS enables our organisation to:
- Protect our workforce and others under its control
- Comply with legal requirements
- Facilitate continual improvement