The SRS4000 Distribution Sub-Rack is a modular sub-rack available in a variety of configurations for integration into 19” / ETSI / ANSI racks, street-side cabinets or wall mounted cabinets. The product consists of a metal chassis available in 1U, 2U and 3U into a which a choice of modules are loaded.
The module types available are Splice and Patch, Patch Only, Splice Only, Patchcord Storage and Connectorised Splitter. This allows users to customise the product for different applications whilst using the same building blocks in each sub-rack.
The Splice and Patch, Splice Only and Patch Only modules can be supplied in 12, 24, 48 or 96* fibre capacities in a 1U unit. They are supplied with a range of connector types for both singlemode and multimode fibre. The cable anchoring systems allows all types of optical cables including Loose Tube, FlexTube and blown fibre to be routed onto the sub-rack and modules.
The SRS4000 Splice and Patch shelf is supplied unconfigured in either 1, 2 or 3U sizes. The unconfigured shelf includes splice trays and blank front face plates.
Adaptor faceplates are supplied as kits and ordered as a single product, separately.
*96f/192f/288f – 1U/2U/3U panels are available
Features and Benefits
- Modular system for installation into 19” / ETSI / ANSI racks, street-side cabinets and wall mounted cabinets.
- The sub-rack is supplied unconfigured. Module parts enable easy upgrades to the desired configuration on initial installation or at a later date.
- Chassis are available in 1U, 2U and 3U options are supplied front mounted as standard. Rear mounting brackets are available as an option.
- Fibres are actively managed to minimum bend diameters throughout the Splicing and Patching, Patching Only or Splicing Only Modules.
- Splicing and bare fibre excess storage is performed inside a tray protected by a cover to prevent any accidental damage when open & closing the shelves.
- Modules pivot outwards for easy access.
- Cables are completely protected from entry to exit of the panel.
- Optical devices (i.e. Splitters & WDM’s) can be mounted within the modules. Please contact Prysmian to discuss your requirements.
- Modules have drop down fronts for easier patchcord routing, enclosing patch-cords, and protecting adapters.