UCCONNECT® UC9600 series Ultra High-Density Patch Panel is designed to address all the fibre termination and patching requirement for hyper scale date centres.
The chassis consist of cold-rolled steel and aluminium to balance the robust and light weight. They can be installed into 19” / ETSI / ANSI racks. The products have sleek design and feel, anodized surface, abrasion resistance and highly durability.
Each 1U unit has 6 sliding slots to be equipped with modular 24F cassettes providing up to 144F capacity. The cassettes can be configurated as splice to LC or MPO/MTP® fanout to LC. Hence, they are suitable for OSP cable termination, or optical cable plug and play termination and patching.
Available applications include:
- OSP cable terminated and spliced with LC pigtails in splice trays for patching.
- MPO/MTP® pre-term cable connected with MPO/MTP® cassettes for patching.
Features and Benefits
- Light weight design
- Abrasion resistance and highly durability
- Adopt ultra-high-density cassettes
- Flexibly capacity design
- Increase fibre connection on demand
- Plug & Play fast installation
- Easy fix up to 6 Module MPO-LC or Splicing cassettes and up to 144F per 1RU
- Sliding slots for the cassettes for easy installation and maintenance
- Rear cable support and management shelf
- Patch cord management and protection
- Pocket label convenient for independent label printing and replacement
The UC9600 Series Ultra High-Density Patch Panel is supplied as a chassis including the rear cable support and management shelf and front labelling. Below options are available.
|PP9610||1U Patch Panel 9610, Sliding type, Empty|
|PP9620||2U Patch Panel 9620, Sliding type, Empty|
|PP9640||4U Patch Panel 9640, Sliding type, Empty|
UC9600 Ultra High-Density Module Cassettes are available to support various configurations and ordered as a single product separately.